6. Where are the Campagnolo components and wheels constructed? Campagnolo puts all of its professionalism and expertise into the manufacture of its components in Via della Chimica plant in Vicenza. All production takes place exclusively within Campagnolo's own plants, so that product development can be a fully integrated part of the process. Every step in the process, from design and engineering to testing and industrialisation, takes place within Campagnolo facilities. Campagnolo even develops its own tools, machinery and technology so that it can produce only the very best components and wheels for racing bicycles. Some particularly interesting examples of this are the composite materials division, which works with carbon fibre, and the advanced testing unit, where Campagnolo products are put to the test both during development and at the end of the production cycle.
7. Does Campagnolo sponsor athletes? Of course! Campagnolo sponsors numerous professional and amateur teams, among which many youth teams, in the firm conviction that to offer the best products with the best performance, these products must be tried and tested in the tough proving ground of competitive cycling. Click the following link to view the list of professional teams sponsored by Campagnolo: Racing
10. Do you produce Campagnolo stickers? Where can I get them? You can find Campagnolo stickers at the Campagnolo stand at the most important trade shows of the industry, where we give them away free of charge.
11. Which trade shows do you participate in? What events do you participate in? Campagnolo participates in the most important events and the most important trade shows. For details on these events, please consult the News page of our website.
12. How can I stay informed about new Campagnolo products? To keep up to date with the new products in our range and the events that Campagnolo participates in, you can subscribe to our Newsletter or subscribe to the RSS Feed .