4. What is your company mission? To produce innovative, high tech products featuring excellent design and quality that endures over time. To provide customers with fast and high quality service. To support the brand with a variety of image-related activities consistent with the vision. To transmit a clear direction, to share objectives and information, and to promote the assumption of responsibility, supporting personal development.
6. Where are the Campagnolo components and wheels constructed? At our headquarters in Via della Chimica in Vicenza, you will find all the professionalism and expertise that Campagnolo puts into the production of our components. Our Composite Materials Department, where the carbon fibre is processed, along with our high tech Testing Unit, contribute to the formation of a company that distributes its products worldwide.
9. Does Campagnolo sponsor athletes? Campagnolo sponsors professional teams competing in the Pro Tour and Continental races. We undertake this important challenge with the conviction that professional racers are the best ?test laboratory? for the groupsets and wheels in our range and the most extraordinary source of inspiration for the components that will be developed in the future.
13. Do you produce Campagnolo stickers? Where can I get them? You can find Campagnolo stickers at the Campagnolo stand at the most important trade shows of the industry, where we give them away free of charge.
14. Which trade shows do you participate in? What events do you participate in? Campagnolo participates in the most important events and the most important trade shows. For details on these events, please consult the News page of our website.
15. How can I stay informed about new Campagnolo products? To keep up to date with the new products in our range and the events that Campagnolo participates in, you can subscribe to our Newsletter or subscribe to the RSS Feed .