ATHENA™ Power-Torque™ 11 Speed aluminum crankset
The most evident changes are immediately noticed on the first shift. The new design of the chain up shift and downshift zones makes shifting extremely fast and precise.
The axle of Athena™ is the brand new Power Torque System™, which makes it possible to obtain very high values of torsional stiffness and efficient power transmission, without increasing the lateral bulk.
The crankset is also available in the carbon fibre version that is more than 100 grams lighter.
Extreme Performance Shifting System
Special design of chain up and downshift zones - chainring pin profile optimization - allows for faster and more precise shifting in all conditions.
Vai alla pagina X.P.S.S.™
Power Torque System ™
System with single axle designed to maximise stiffness and power transmission.
Vai alla pagina Power Torque System ™
- Standard - Deep Black/Bright Silver:
length: 170, 172.5, 175 mm - combination: 39-52, 39-53-
- 736 g
- Compact - Deep Black/Bright Silver:
length: 170, 172.5, 175 mm - combination: 34-50, 36-52-
- 740 g
forged aluminum cranks - light alloy fixing bolts and nuts - light alloy chainrings - chainrings with XPSS™ (eXtreme Performance Shifting System) - chainrings with silver anodization - 8 pins on the large chainring - integrated POWER-TORQUE™ axle - requires POWERTORQUE™ BB cups
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- OPTIMAL POSITIONING OF THE BALL BEARING SEAT: Reduces friction to the minimum, reduces mechanical stress, and protects the ball bearings from water and dust to assure consistent performance over time.
- OPTIMISED U AND Q FACTORS: space optimised between ankle and crank - maximum lateral and torsional stiffness.
* The nominal weight refers to the lighter specification among the available options. The weight of the hubs does not includes the quick-release.
The nominal weight does not take account of the sometimes considerable quantities of grease used in the assembly of the products.