CX POWER TORQUE™ CRANKSET 10S Carbon
The athletes who field-tested the new CX 10 crankset in carbon fibre did not hold back. Campagnolo® realised all their needs by optimising the dimensions and spacing of the chainrings.
Mud is no longer a problem.
Power Torque System ™
System with single axle designed to maximise stiffness and power transmission.
Vai alla pagina Power Torque System ™
- length: 170, 172.5, 75 mm
combination: 36-46, 34-50-
- 629 g
full-carbon unidirectional-multidirectional cranks - chainrings with
CART™ (Cyclecross Advanced Racing Technology) - light-alloy sheareddrawn
chainrings with antifriction treatment - 8 pins on the large chainring - integrated POWER-TORQUE™ axle - requires POWERTORQUE
™ BB cups - specially-designed double-lip seal for CX
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- SPECIALLY-DESIGNED DOUBLE-LIP SEAL FOR CX: ensures that the mechanical parts (balls/bearings) subjected to the extreme conditions of Cyclocross stay clean, smooth-running and durable.
- C.A.R.T. - CYCLOCROSS ADVANCED RACING TECHNOLOGY™: chainrings for Campagnolo® 10-speed groupsets developed specifically for Cyclocross use / Efficiency in all conditions of use
- CHAIN UP SHIFT AND DOWNSHIFT ZONES SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR CYCLOCROSS: fast shifting even in critical situations due to rough terrain or the presence of mud on the chainrings
- POWER TORQUE SYSTEM™ BOTTOM BRACKET WITH SPECIAL SEALS FOR CYCLOCROSS: reduced U-factor and Q-factor / Durability over time even in extreme use and in difficult conditions
- CARBON FIBRE CRANKS: light weight and high stiffness to torsion and flexion/ enable efficient power transmission
- BLACK ANODISED FINISH OF THE CHAINRINGS: greater protection of the exposed parts and aesthetics in line with the crank in carbon fibre
- COMBINATIONS 50-34 AND 46-36: developed and optimised for Cyclocross
* The nominal weight refers to the lighter specification among the available options. The weight of the hubs does not includes the quick-release.
The nominal weight does not take account of the sometimes considerable quantities of grease used in the assembly of the products.